Cosmo get REALLY bad breath – he’s a poop eater YUCK. So Mommy has tried a lot of different things on all of us. My breath is always fresh but she still squirts that stuff in my mouth anyway which I feel is really unfair.
If your dog has howlitosis here are a few things Mommy says work really good.
1 Brush our teeth. The vet told Mommy to do that once a week and our breath is much better now. Don’t use regular toothpaste use canine stuff. Petplace.com has a really good article on brushing teeth here.
2. Petrodex Breath Spray – 4 oz is the only spray Mommy uses. It’s minty.
3. If your dog is little you can get C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Chews for Petite Dogs, 30 Chews . And it’s a fun chew that lasts – the brat likes them!
If your dog has chronic bad breath something could be wrong. Make sure you take them to the vet!
PS if you click on the links Mommy could make some money, I’m supposed to tell you that. She donates it though!
Latest posts by Bart (see all)
- Goodbye Flies – Subtle Fly Traps that Get the Job Done - August 17, 2018
- Vita Bone® Artisan Inspired® Dog Treat Challenge - July 19, 2018
- The Woof Review – Dog Days of History by Sarah Albee - June 16, 2018