Stranger Things: Stranger Pet Names?
Are you enjoying the new season of Stranger Things, which premiered during the spookiest time of the year? To celebrate, Healthy Paws Pet Insurance dug deep into the upside down to identify the top pet names based on the popular Netflix series.
Examining 2,000 pets with Stranger Things-related names, the most popular pet names based on the names of the cast are:
· Finn – 946
· Millie – 499
· Noah – 152
· Caleb – 20
· Winona – 7
Or looking at it from the perspective of characters:
· Lucas – 201
· Mike – 51
· Hopper – 27
· Will – 25
· Dustin – 14
· Eleven – 10
· Eggo* – 2 pets – 1 dog, 1 cat
*Healthy Paws recognizes “Eggos” aren’t really a character, but we can all agree they have a major supporting role!
Planning on binging the new season for Halloween? Healthy Paws suggests this great recipe for a dog-friendly waffle your couch buddy can enjoy while you watch.
1 ripe banana
1/3 cup creamy, natural peanut butter (no xylitol)
Coconut oil to grease the waffle maker
- Begin by spraying (or brushing) a little coconut oil in the waffle maker.
- Turn on your waffle maker.
- Mix all oatmeal, egg and peanut butter together, then mash in banana and stir.
- Scoop 2 tbsp of batter into the center of each square, close lid.
- Cook 4 minutes.
- Cool completely and cut into quarters, serve!
Latest posts by Bart (see all)
- Goodbye Flies – Subtle Fly Traps that Get the Job Done - August 17, 2018
- Vita Bone® Artisan Inspired® Dog Treat Challenge - July 19, 2018
- The Woof Review – Dog Days of History by Sarah Albee - June 16, 2018