A visit to Paws on Grand
It’s usually too hot for me to go to the annual Paws on Grand, but not this year! I do have a couple complaints though:
1. There was no one working the kissing booth.
2. The doggy frozen yogurt people had no samples. I checked their purses and bags thoroughly!
3. The dang retrievers hogged all the baby pools, of course.
Other than that it was GREAT!!! See all the action on the BartCam!
Latest posts by Bart (see all)
- Goodbye Flies – Subtle Fly Traps that Get the Job Done - August 17, 2018
- Vita Bone® Artisan Inspired® Dog Treat Challenge - July 19, 2018
- The Woof Review – Dog Days of History by Sarah Albee - June 16, 2018