A visit to Paws on Grand
It’s usually too hot for me to go to the annual Paws on Grand, but not this year! I do have a couple complaints though:
1. There was no one working the kissing booth.
2. The doggy frozen yogurt people had no samples. I checked their purses and bags thoroughly!
3. The dang retrievers hogged all the baby pools, of course.
Other than that it was GREAT!!! See all the action on the BartCam!
Latest posts by Bart (see all)
- 2017 Was All About the Puppies! - December 21, 2017
- How Protecting Beloved Family Pets Turned into a Thriving Business - December 9, 2017
- National Pet Diabetes Month: Important Facts about Diabetes - November 24, 2017