Thirty-One Gifts Promotes Animal Rescue Awareness with Cute Merchandise
I’m so excited to get my bag from Thirty-One Gifts. I’d planned to use it to hold yarn for active knitting projects, but the kittens (rescues themselves) had other plans. Oh well, at least it’s getting some use. I’m sure Bart will not be impressed with their behavior when his mom shows him the pictures. As part of their efforts to remind people adopt, not shop, Thirty-One Gifts is going to give one of the below prizes to a lucky winner chosen at random from likes and shares by Bart (or his mom).
- The Creative Caddy is what I got. Super cute and the hot pink embroidery looks great on the black links design.
- The Storage Rectangle will help you organize your home and promote a great cause.
- There’s a matching lid available for easy stacking or items that need to be covered.
- Their large Utility Tote looks amazing! I almost wish I’d gotten this even though I love the caddy.
- This adorable throw pillow will add comfort and a sense of whimsy to any home. Choose from a variety of design options to create the perfect look.
You can also add an embroidered paw print to any of these options. Start thinking about which of these you want in your home and how you’d like to personalize it. Then like or share this post. If you’re the lucky winner, you’ll be contacted by Bart (or his mom) for your prize choice, options, and shipping information.
Most of all, when you’re looking for your next pet companion, visit the local animal rescue and adopt, don’t shop.
Sarah Woodard is a freelance writer based in Southern New Hampshire. She enjoys bringing stories, issues and topics to live with words and pictures. In addition to writing, Sarah is a beekeeper, Reiki Master Teacher and black belt in Muay Thai Kickboxing. In her free time, Sarah enjoys spending time with her boyfriend and playing with their four cats. Bart has forgiven her for not having any dogs.