Vote for vaccination campaign
The first steps in pet protection – vaccination.
- Every pet should visit his or her veterinarian regularly and receive regular vaccinations in order to stay healthy.
- Core vaccines are generally recommended for all pets. Lifestyle vaccines are designed for pets that are at risk for certain diseases based on their daily routines.
- The risk assessment on MyPet.com helps educate pet owners about what diseases their pet may be at risk for and what to ask their veterinarian about at their next visit.
Other activities for pet owners to take part in at MyPet.com
- Upload photos of their pets to the interactive campaign map
- See what clinics in their area are supporting the campaign
- Enter a caption contest and win a prize
- Watch videos of Mutt and Kitty in action on the campaign trail as they talk about ways to keep their pet healthy
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Bart (see all)
- Farewell, Beloved Bart - November 26, 2018
- Goodbye Flies – Subtle Fly Traps that Get the Job Done - August 17, 2018
- Vita Bone® Artisan Inspired® Dog Treat Challenge - July 19, 2018