Tindog the social app for dogs
Ladeez I’m ready for you!
Tindog is the first social app for dog lovers who want to connect with other owners nearby that share a similar passion for canines. Whether it’s to build new friendships or make a love connection, Tindog is a fun way to find the “pawfect” match with a little help from our furry friends.
Based on GPS location, Tindog will suggest nearby matches and – much like Tinder – allows users to swipe left (nope) or right (has potential) through recommended profiles. If both users swipe right, then it’s a match and the new friends can chat to learn more or arrange a meet-up.
Tindog is also a great way to help socialize your pet. Dogs are pack animals so it’s equally as important to help them meet other dogs in the area. By matching with neighborhood dogs, Fido will never have to walk or play in the park alone again.
- Select the criteria for who you want to meet
- Create a profile for your pooch
- Search to find new furry and human friends
- Swipe left to ignore or right to “like” for instant matches
- Discover if you have shared friends in common
- Chat, share photos and create events to connect with other dog lovers in your area
Latest posts by Bart (see all)
- Research Dog-Friendly Events with the Dog Race Database - April 24, 2018
- Practice Poison Prevention for Your Furkids Too - March 15, 2018
- Advice for Aspiring Pet Sitters - March 12, 2018