Plant your garden and support animals!
Now that the weather is warming up, are you starting to plant your garden? Shop at Cub Foods Garden Centers and you can support Animal Folks MN.
Just download and print the Cub Foods flyer (or show it on your smartphone) between May 1 – May 31st at any participating Cub Foods Garden Center (see list below). They will scan the barcode and 15% of your purchases will be donated to Animal Folks MN.
Shop at any participating Cub Foods Garden Center between May 1 – 31st using the flyer below and 15% of your purchases will be donated to Animal Folks MN. The flyer is good for purchases of annuals, perennials, shrubs, veggies and herbs — and there are no restrictions as to how many times you may visit a Cub Foods location.
Just download the AFMN Cub Foods flyer. and print, or simply show it on your smartphone. Bring it to any participating location and they will scan the flyer.
Funds to Animal Folks MN will help support:
• Lobbying efforts for legislative action
• Educational efforts and outreach on animal issues (including booths at events)
• Tracking of bills that have positive or negative effect on animals
• Build advocates and advocacy in support of animals throughout Minnesota
Latest posts by Bart (see all)
- Tips for the Dog Days of Summer - June 19, 2017
- Smart collar helps Kate Upton stay in touch with her dog - May 31, 2017
- The 3 Top Mistakes to Avoid With Your Newly Adopted Dog - May 22, 2017