Editorial guidelines for Bart the Dumpster Dog:
- For text posts, we prefer a minimum of 300 words, but exceptions can be made with prior approval. For infographics and multimedia we prefer a short intro; word count is flexible.
- Please provide at least one high resolution photo for us to feature with the post. We prefer horizontal photos whenever possible.
- A brief byline may be provided with the post, including a link back to your web site.
- At this time we are accepting posts about pets with particular emphasis on dogs, cats and other household animals. However, we will also accept some posts about other animals such as farm animals. Posts with a rescue orientation do well; we will also accept products for review, posts about pet health, heartwarming human/animal interest stories, etc. Please note: Prior approval for your post’s subject is required.
- To ensure quality and continuity, we retain full editorial discretion. If there are significant problems with your post we may reject and cancel placement, or ask for corrections to be made. Minor issues with grammar and spelling that do not change the meaning of the content substantially may be made at the time of posting, with no prior notice.
- DoFollow links for SEO value are permitted.
For rates, please e-mail Bonnie Harris at email@example.com.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Bart (see all)
- Research Dog-Friendly Events with the Dog Race Database - April 24, 2018
- Practice Poison Prevention for Your Furkids Too - March 15, 2018
- Advice for Aspiring Pet Sitters - March 12, 2018